Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clay Enos at the Apple Store, SF


I know it's been awhile since I've posted, college has taken over my life, but i had to blog about the event I'm going to tonight!

Clay Enos, the photographer that is responsible for taking all of the promotional photos for The Watchmen is speaking tonight and promises to gush about all the behind the scenes work with the movie, the characters and actors in the movie. He will be speaking at the Apple Store at 6:30pm tonight (May 21st).

Clay Enos has been capturing images of interesting people and places his whole career. Not a Watchmen Fan? His other work has a variety of documentary and celebrity work that many would enjoy. If you are going to be in the area, i think you should check it out!

For those Goobers who can't attend I'll be sure to document the whole event for you all to see later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment