Friday, September 11, 2009

Flippin' Out

Apologies for the lack of posting. I just recently relocated to "the land of the Con" and hope to be back in the blog scene soon. While I'm in possession of some much coveted online time [my internet service isn't set up yet... I know, FAIL], I thought I would share some news from my favorite Bay Area company.

Gama-Go has started receiving some of their Fall '09 Gama-Goods, and they're giving us a first look at "The Flipper" - a spatula shaped like a guitar. Am I alone when I say that I need this in my life? I think the folks at Gama-Go say it best:

"Don't you hate it when you're cooking dinner and all of the sudden your favorite part from a song comes on but you're completely un-armed? No need to worry any longer. We got you covered. Just flip it around and you've got yourself one cookin' axe!" - Gama-Go Notes via Facebook

If you want to get your hands on one of these bad boys, check in with the Gama-Go blog or the online store to find out when they go on sale. I know I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment