Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where's Simba?

I did a bit more snooping about the It's a Small World renovations and came across this video that includes all the Disney characters inside the ride. I'm still not cool with it, but I suppose Disney had a slight clue as to what they were doing.

Like I said in the last post, people either really love or really hate this ride. By adding characters from Disney films, it creates a Where's Waldo kind of experience --  like how many characters can you find? It might even have people wanting to go back on the ride to see if they missed anything. 

Can you stand to watch the video and see who you can find?

[video courtesy of ThemeParkInsider.com]

If ya can't hack the 10 minutes and 50 seconds of saccharine goodness, you can take a look here.

PS: I managed to get through it (I like this ride though) and noticed that no other Disney songs were woven into the ride like I had originally heard. ::phew:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment