Monday, September 21, 2009

The track listings for The Twilight Saga: New Moon's soundtrack has just been released. Fans of some of these bands may be up in arms at the participation of their beloved music being exposed to Twilighters. I can't say I really blame them because I was furious when I found out Death Cab For Cutie weren't only on it, but their single "Meet Me On The Equinox" would be the first single.

But y'know what? I'm [kinda] over it. Twilight actually had a pretty good soundtrack and New Moon doesn't look like it'll be too shabby either.


1. Death Cab For Cutie - "Meet Me On The Equinox"
2. Band of Skulls - "Friends"
3. Thom Yorke - "Hering Damage"
4. Lykke Li - "Possibility"
5. The Killers - "A White Demon Love Song"
6. Anya Marina - "Satellite Heart"
7. Muse - "I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)"
8. Bon Iver and St. Vincent - "Rosyln"
9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Done All Wrong"
10. Hurricane Bells - "Monsters"
11. Sea Wolf - "The Violet Hour"
12. Ok Go - "Shooting The Moon"
13. Grizzly Bear - "Slow Life"
14. Editors - "No Sound But The Wind"
15. Alexandre Desplat - "New Moon (The Meadow)"

No comments:

Post a Comment